A Law Firm with a Refined Focus: Defective Prescription Drugs and Medical Devices
An Accomplished Lawyer to Challenge Big Pharma and Medical Device Companies
Recovering from injuries caused by a bad drug or poorly manufactured medical device can seem overwhelming. If you were on prescription drugs or needed a medical device, you already may have had struggles to overcome. But if the product that was supposed to help you has injured you or led to a wrongful death of a loved one, your problems may have increased dramatically. Your medical bills may seem insurmountable; your pain may lead to depression; you may be scarred or have the need for permanent medical attention. Your top priority should be recovering from your injuries or grieving for a wrongful death. You should not be worrying about how you will pay your bills or what legal paperwork must be submitted to get you compensation. Your attorney should be making your life easier.
Call Ronald B. Laba at 800-490-2222 for the legal advice and guidance you need. In addition to guidance, Mr. Laba will be on your side in a fight against the manufacturers whose products caused you harm. For nearly thirty years, Mr. Laba has been helping people who have been the victims of defective medical devices and defective drugs.
Cases that Mr. Laba has handled include Fen-Phen, Vioxx, Yaz, Yasmin, Ocella, Reglan, Accutane, Avandia, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Ortho-Evra and other drugs and drug companies. He has also been involved in cases related to Guidant and Medtronic pace makers and defibrillators, DePuy hip, Zimmer hip and knees, and other similar companies. He is prepared for the complex legal details and high stakes involved with such cases. Thousands of his clients have received hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation. And rather than class action suits, Mr. Laba and his support team handle mass tort litigation. These often lead to more compensation for those who have suffered an injury.
Defective Drug Lawsuits Require an Experienced Lawyer
When you call 800-490-2222, we can discuss what to expect of a lawsuit against a large pharmaceutical or medical device company. We can also answer all of your inquiries about an injury or wrongful death that may have been caused by a prescription drug including the following:
- Talcum Powder
- Paxil—linked to birth defects
- Accutane—linked to intestinal damage and bowel injuries
- Zoloft—linked to birth defects
- Prozac—linked to birth defects
- Yaz, Yasmin and Ocella—linked to Pulmonary Embolism, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Heart Attack and Stroke
- Propecia—putting patients at risk of sexual dysfunction including impotence
- GranuFlo and Naturalyte Dialysis Products—that have been linked to heart problems
There is no need to face the challenges you have without a skilled and experienced attorney. You also do not need to be a part of a class action suit. Justice for you may be achieved more effectively with mass tort litigation. Contact us for more information about the benefits of mass torts.
If you are Injured by a Failed Medical Device, Contact Attorney Ronald B. Laba
When you contact us, you will have the opportunity to discuss your case right away with an experienced legal professional in a free consultation. If you have suffered as the result of a defective medical device, call 800-490-2222 as soon as possible. We have the legal expertise to help you fight for justice and compensation if you have suffered as the result of a:
- Vaginal mesh—the device is manufactured by several corporations. Many of these products have been linked with pain, infection, and intestinal perforation and have also been deemed medically unnecessary in most cases.
- DePuy ASR hip implants—ASR, ASR XL, and other metal-on metal implants that can result in metal shed into the bloodstream and other complications
- DePuy Pinnacle hip implant—that may lead to liners and cups disassociating, causing failure of the implant
- Stryker hip implants—hip replacements that may lead to complications
- Zimmer NexGen knee implant—failure of the device causing pain and need for surgical attention
Even the smallest component’s failure or even a seemingly insignificant error in manufacturing may lead to a catastrophic problem with a knee, hip, or other medical device. The manufacturer and company that released the product must make safety a priority. If they do not, they must be held accountable. Call 800-490-2222 and fight to make sure that they are. Complete this confidential form and we can begin assisting you almost immediately.